< Back To Careers
Wireless System Engineer/Analyst
Seeking highly motivated entry and mid level individuals who will perform as part of a dynamic team developing the next generation of commercial and military wireless networking. The successful candidate will develop simulation models for evaluating predicted system performance, design signal processing software, and support system test and evaluation for advanced communication systems built upon innovative spectrum sharing methodologies. Participate in the entire product life cycle including system architecture development, signal processing designs, and hardware test and evaluation.
- Develop simulation models to evaluate system performance under a range of RF signal environments and conditions
- Conduct analysis of system and signal processing component performance from simulation and hardware testing
- Participate in hardware testing in laboratory and field test environments
- Develop Graphical User Interfaces for test articles and to automate test environments
- Develop data analysis models for processing test and measurement data
- Understand customer and/or project needs to design and implement system components, define test plans, and design data analyses.
- Interact with internal and external engineering teams to define, implement, and debug software interfaces with other system elements
- Wireless communication system and signal processing modeling
- Wireless communication system hardware testing in a lab environment is desired
- Proficiency in MATLAB and/or Python is required
- Experience in design and development of Software Defined Radios is desired
- Strong verbal and written communication skills is required
Education and Other Qualifications
- Required: US citizenship
- BSCS or EE, MS preferred
- DoD SECRET clearance
Email resume and letter of interest to email@example.com
Shared Spectrum Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer.