< Back To Careers
Seeking a highly motivated mid-level or senior individual who will perform as a member of the Software Team developing a wide variety of software capabilities. The primary role is the development of full-stack browser-based applications for test system control and monitoring. Additional roles include development of computer-based simulation models for next generation wireless networking systems. Advanced candidates may also branch out to develop software to be integrated into advanced wireless networking systems. Engineers will participate in the entire software product life cycle including architecture development and evaluation of alternative implementations. Advanced candidates will be responsible for application development projects and provide technical oversight of more junior team members, subcontractors, and vendors.
- Responsible for the architecture, design, development and debugging of full-stack web-based applications that enable test engineers to define test configurations, monitor ongoing tests in real time, and perform post-processing analysis of test results.
- Develop architectures and user interfaces for computer-based simulations of wireless systems that enable engineers to define model configurations, monitor ongoing simulation progress, and perform post-processing analysis of simulation results.
- Understand customer and/or project needs and use that knowledge to create and implement system and software design
- Develop comprehensive documentation of software solutions
- Interact with internal and external engineering teams on a regular basis to design and create interfaces with other system elements
- Work in Agile planning and project management environments
- 5+ years of related experience as a Software Engineer in full-stack web development
- Proficiency with server side languages such as Python, Ruby, and PHP
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Some experience with C/C++ in both a Windows and Linux environment
- Familiarity with wireless networking
- Experience leading projects and development teams
Education and Other Qualifications
- Required: US citizenship
- BSCS or EE, MS preferred
- DoD SECRET clearance (a plus, but not required)
Email resume and letter of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org
Shared Spectrum Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer.